- Welcome To the Aga Khan Museum!
- Your Personalized Onboarding Process
- Who is His Highness the Aga Khan?
- What is the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN)?
- AKDN's Scale and Geographic Scope
- Underlying Principles and Ethics
- Long-term Perspective
- AKDN Website
- QUIZ: Module - Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) – Introduction
- Connecting Cultures Through Art
- Vision & Mission of the Aga Khan Museum
- Some Key Facts About the Museum
- How Can I Help?
- AKM Focus & Collections Care Video by Nadya Hashmani & Elizabeth McArthur
- QUIZ: Module - Introduction to the Aga Khan Museum (AKM)
- How will I Respond in an Emergency?
- Emergency Assistance - Who Should I Contact?
- Medical Emergencies - When Should I Report it?
- When Reporting a Medical Emergency, What Should I Do?
- Fire Alarms System
- Electrical Power Failure - What Should I Do?
- Suspicious Objects – What do I do?
- Bomb Threat
- Shelter In Place Procedure (External Environmental Threat)
- Hold & Secure Procedure (External Security Threat Near the Premises)
- Active Attacker
- Security & Safety Training Video by Frank Petersen
- QUIZ: Module - Emergency Procedures
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
- Categories of organizations as per the AODA
- Our Progress
- AODA Compliance at the AKM
- Customer Service Standard Training
- Types of Disabilities
- AODA Training Video by Nadya Hashmani
- QUIZ: Module – Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) – Introduction